The programme will provide you with a mix of practice-based competencies, in-depth scientific knowledge and effective negotiation skills.
A comprehensive understanding of the regulatory process enables a more strategic and tactic approach to be taken to ensure innovation progress while maintaining product safety in order to obtain a sound and speedy marketing authorisation.
Enrol in the master’s programme and:
- Achieve a thorough insight into the regulatory process at all stages during drug development;
- Become competent in analysing, predicting and advising on drug regulations and directives;
- Learn to critically examine legislation in regulatory science;
- Get an overview of the differences in regulatory demands globally;
- Understand how to organise the regulatory work across the classic safety, clinical and quality disciplines to prevent delays in the innovation process.